TULSA, Okla. - Students, parents and teachers talked about issues surrounding a local high school Monday.
A meeting with the school board took place at 6:30 p.m. regarding Edison Preparatory School in Tulsa.
The meeting comes after a teacher was caught on camera flipping a desk and another teacher was investigated over allegations concerning inappropriate communications with a student.
Hundreds of students, parents and teachers said they want to discuss the school's environment, district culture, what some say is a high teacher turnover, low morale among faculty and discipline and safety problems.
The PTA president said 51 teachers submitted thoughts on the climate at Edison, and only one of those thoughts was considered positive.
Watch the video above for the full report.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- No Prince hologram during Justin Timberlake's Super Bowl halftime show, amid backlash
- Trending stories with FOX23 News on Facebook
- East Tulsa hit-and-run crash leads to arrest
- Drastically cold morning before winter precip chances move in
- Ottawa County crash closes eastbound lanes of Will Rogers Turnpike
© 2018 Cox Media Group.