TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Big plans are in the works for the old Morton Medical Building in Tulsa.
- The building at Pine and Greenwood has sat empty since 2006.
- The Tulsa Development Authority says they have tentatively accepted a plan to turn the area into businesses, shops and restaurants.
- They will vote whether to officially accept the plan in May.
- If that happens, groundbreaking could begin by the end of the year.
- Download the FOX23 News app for free HERE.
Trending Now on FOX3.com
- Missouri tornado ruled EF-2, schools and fire station damaged
- Jenks Senior accepted to all eight Ivy League schools
- Tulsa police name 22-year-old woman as week's most wanted
- Antique revolver stolen from Tulsa gun show
- Police: Suspects tried to create 'panic' and 'terror' by shooting airsoft guns at Broken Arrow park
© 2019 Cox Media Group.