- There is a growing concern about first responders suffering from PTSD at a higher rate than military veterans.
- Tulsa Police Officer Mike Miller took his own life in 2016.
- His widow wants to help other families know what to look for and to encourage them to ask for help.
- A retired Tulsa Fire Captain explains why he didn't ask for more help, and the toll his symptoms have taken on him.
- WATCH FOX23 Shae Rozzi's full investigation FRIDAY on FOX23 News at 5:45.
Resources if you or someone you know need help:
© 2020 Cox Media Group