TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A Tulsa man's chihuahua was killed by another dog.
- It happened at Tulsa Housing Authority Complex Murdock Villa near 11th and Utica.
- It happened by the gate of the dog pen behind the complex.
- FOX23 saw neighbors' lease that say "dogs maximum weight 25 pounds."
- Neighbors say the dog that attacked was too big to stay there.
- We asked the Tulsa Housing Authority about it.
- They said, "THA does not have any complaints about the dog in question.... THA takes animal complaints seriously and makes contact with the resident to address the complaint."
- If there's an attack, THA said, "Residents are required to remove the animal or face a lease violation that may result in an eviction.
- THA says they cannot talk about what happened in this specific case without the resident's consent.
- Oklahoma Senate committee approves bill requiring 'In God We Trust' in public classrooms
- Join the conversation- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Riverside construction could slow commutes for area drivers
- Breaking News, Weather and Traffic on your mobile device- FREE DOWNLOAD
- Midtown Tulsa Starbucks to reopen months after tornado
© 2018 Cox Media Group.