TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Veterans who say they were exposed to Agent Orange are fighting the VA to acknowledge it and help them.
- Some veterans say their own exposure affected their children.
- SEE >>> Locations where Agent Orange was used
- The VA says there is not enough evidence to connect exposure to the children.
- OSU professor David Wallace told FOX23 there is evidence that suggests a link, but more research should be done.
- MORE >>> The VA's list of conditions related to exposure
- Watch Janna Clark's investigation Thursday on FOX23 News At 5.
© 2019 Cox Media Group