FORT GIBSON, Okla. - A Fort Gibson animal control officer said he didn't think twice about doing whatever he could to save the lives of three puppies pulled out of a burning home Friday morning.
Chris Brassfield performed CPR and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on three puppies.
He told FOX23 a mail delivery worker first spotted the fire and alerted firefighters. The fire department arrived and pulled the puppies out.
The mail worker called Brassfield to tell him about the dogs in the house and bystanders brought them over to him when he arrived.
- Patriots set Super Bowl records with 6th title
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Deputies seize $30K worth of marijuana, gun arsenal from grandmother's house
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots mom in face with unsecured gun
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.