TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Former Tulsa Mayor Kathy Taylor says there is corruption inside the Tulsa Transit.
- A deposition claims the general manager used Tulsa Transit dollars to pay bills.
- He is also accused of using the Tulsa Transit program to promote his own personal business.
A recent deposition from former Tulsa Mayor Kathy Taylor is uncovering potential wrong-doing inside Tulsa Transit.
The deposition comes in the federal case of six Tulsa Transit workers fired for allegedly printing off and selling bus passes.
In the deposition, Taylor claims an audit uncovered General Manager Bill Cartwright used Tulsa Transit dollars to pay for personal bills.
During the deposition, lawyers also claim Cartwright and another man were using Tulsa Transit program to promote his own personal business in east Tulsa.
Taylor called it conflict of interest.
Taylor did try to remove him from his position, but the Tulsa Transit board reinstated him.
- One arrested for explosive outside Catoosa church
- Stanford sex assault judge bows out from upcoming sex crimes case
- South Tulsa man accused of killing roommate, rolling body in sleeping bag
- TPD searches for driver in hit and run crash
- Temps climbing, showers and storms ahead
Cox Media Group