MUSKOGEE, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Muskogee police arrested Christopher Daniels.
- Daniels faces first degree rape charges.
- He was arrested a week before for indecent exposure.
- He was a former employee of the Muskogee County Jail.
A former Muskogee County Jail employee was arrested for first degree rape just one week after his indecent exposure arrest.
Police arrested Christopher Daniels Last Wednesday for first degree rape Wednesday.
Documents showed They arrested Daniels at his Muskogee home on a warrant for first degree rape by threat or force.
Daniels was arrested one week before on three counts of indecent exposure.
Daniels is a former Muskogee County Jail employee.
Jail staff said he was employed there for nine months before he was fired back in January.
Daniels' arrest comes just weeks after another former Muskogee County Jail employee was arrested on rape allegations.
- Ozone Alert issued for Monday
- FBI to release partial 911 transcripts from Orlando shooting
- Broken Arrow school employee arrested for indecent exposure at movie theatre
- Gun control bills hit Senate floor
- Strawberry moon blooms with the first day of summer
Cox Media Group