TULSA, Okla. - Check the latest conditions here: https://ok.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=023e821ebf7b4acd999ccfd58d92c3da
Flash flooding made roads impassable across Green Country.
Severe weather from the weekend and through the start of the week created dangerous conditions even after the storms passed.
In addition to road travel, storms impacted several flights coming in and out of Tulsa International Airport. Keep up with delays and cancellations here.
Current street and park closures in Tulsa County are as follows:
- S. Riverside Dr. from Southwest Blvd. to S. Houston
- W. 36th St. from S. Elwood to S. Galveston
- W. 37th St. from S. Elwood to S. Galveston
- 61st W. Ave. and S. 11th St.
- W. 41st St. and S. Elwood Intersection
- 4100 S. Galveston
- 6500 W. 11th St.
- Aquarium Dr. below, 96th St. Bridge (traffic bridge is open)
- Segment of Oklahoma State Highway 51 at 137th W. Ave. east towards Hwy 97
- River Parks along Riverside Dr. is closed and no electricity is available along River Parks.
- Mohawk Park and Redbud Valley (places)
- Parking areas along Riverside Dr. have been barricaded
- 56th Street N. just east of Highway 75, starting at N. Gary continuing through Mohawk Park (road is closed indefinitely)
- Detroit, Cincinatti, Boston Place and Boston Court. All between 29th Place and East 31st Street.
Road closures and/or blockades in TULSA COUNTY at the following:
District 1 – North and East Tulsa County
- 56th Street North between Highways 75 and 169
- 76th Street North between Highways 75 and 169
- 86th Street North between Highways 75 and 169
- Bird Creek and Hominy Creek watersheds
District 2 – West and Southwest Tulsa County
- 17th Street & 145th West Avenue
- 7th Street between 65th West Avenue & 72nd West Avenue
- 257th West Avenue between 49th Street South & 47th Street South
- Low water crossing on Dip Creek Road
- 33rd West Avenue from 91st Street to 111th Street South
District 3 – South Tulsa County
- 171st Street South and Memorial
- 181st Street South and Garnett
- 191st Street South and Mingo
- 185th East Avenue and Highway 64
Flooding conditions continue to change rapidly. Be alert to any water over driving lanes and don't drive around barricades.
Tulsa police are issuing citations for those who cross barricades and into closed areas.
Travel is discouraged in areas of eastern Oklahoma such as Muskogee and Wagoner counties as flooding conditions continue to rapidly change.
Drivers are encouraged to be prepared and partner with these agencies as they address these needs and possible delays. ODOT wants drivers to be prepared for more inconvenience and travel impacts this summer for repairs after this spring's flooding.
>>>The following highways are closed until further notice due to flooding:
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- SH-80 is closed near the Canyon Rd. access area just north of Fort Gibson.
- SH127 west of US59 (expected to be closed for 2-3 weeks due to required repairs from flooding.)
- The southbound SH-165 off-ramp to eastbound US-62 is closed and all lanes north and southbound SH-165 are OPEN at US-62 in Muskogee.
- SH-10 is closed at Big Greenleaf Creek 3.5 miles south of Braggs.
- SH-10 is closed two miles east of the US-62 junction near Fort Gibson.
- US-62 is closed between SH-80 near Fort Gibson and SH-165 in Muskogee.
- SH-104 is closed at Coal Creek just east of Haskell.
- US-62 is closed one mile south of SH-16 in Muskogee.
- SH-10 is closed east of US-169 near Lenapah due to damage to a drain.
- SH-28 is closed between US-60 and US-169 near Nowata.
- SH125 at SH10
- SH10 eastbound @ Elm Street
- US69 West of the Neosho River Bridge
- US59 at CR540 west of Miami.
- US-169 is closed eight miles north of SH-88 near Talala.
- SH-88 is closed seven miles east of US-169 near Oologah.
- US-64 is closed between Roland, Okla. and Fort Smith, Ark. All traffic is detoured to I-40.
- SH-64D is closed from I-40 east of Roland to US-64 west of Fort Smith, Ark.
- US-64/SH-100 is closed from the US-64/SH-100 junction near Webbers Falls to east of the Ray Fine bridge near Gore.
- SH51 from 145th W Ave to Avery Dr.
- Southbound US-69 is closed north of Muskogee at the Arkansas River. Drivers should follow US-62 as a detour.
- SH-16 is closed near the Muskogee Turnpike just north of Muskogee.
- SH-16 is closed northwest of Okay.
- SH-72 is closed from East 201st South to just north of the Arkansas River bridge near Coweta
- Oklahoma man finds 7-foot snake in dryer vent
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- ‘Game of Throne' finale: Fans react with love, hate to epic series ending
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Hero coach tackles armed student preventing potential school attack
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.