TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Price Family Foundation and the Tulsa Fire Department are hosting the third annual memorial stair climb to honor 9/11
- It started Wednesday morning at First Tower in downtown Tulsa.
- 220 first responders take part in the stair climb to remember the attacks.
- They will climb 110 stairs to mark the number of stories that collapsed in the Twin Towers.
- They also hold a moment of silence during the event for victims.
- Ceremonies across the country are commemorating the anniversary of 9/11
- Lawsuit accuses Patriots WR Antonio Brown of rape
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Full harvest moon will bring spooky sight to the skies on Friday the 13th
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Bearded dragon found in backpack; child didn't want to leave 'Jango' home alone
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.