TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Firefighters responded to a fire in west Tulsa early Tuesday morning.
- Tulsa firefighters put out the building fire on Charles Page Boulevard and South 33rd West Avenue before 11 a.m.
- Officials say the fire started when copper thieves used a welding blow torch on a transformer.
- Hazmat crews worked the scene due to potential carcinogens released from the fire.
- This is a developing story. DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- 47 Jimmy Buffett fans fell sick on recent Dominican Republic vacation, group says
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Woman accused of intentionally shoving elderly golden retriever into lake
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Harvard rescinds Parkland survivor's admission over past racist, anti-Semitic comments
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.