TULSA, Okla. - Firefighters responded to a fire at an abandoned hotel in east Tulsa on Wednesday morning.
Around 7:20 a.m. Tulsa fire crews were called to the Roadside Inn near 21st and 101st East Avenue after multiple fires had been started inside the building.
No injuries were reported in the fire but the exact cause has not been determined, firefighters say.
Fire marshals say the fire could have been started intentionally and a witness told authorities they saw someone leaving the building on a bicycle the morning of the fire.
Anyone with any information about the fire can call (918) 596-ARSN.
Firefighters did a safety walkthrough at the abandoned building a week prior to the fire in the event that homeless people could be setting fires inside to keep warm.
- 9-year-old to be charged with murder, accused of setting fire to mobile home, killing 5
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Oklahoma OB-GYN shortage; state ranks among worst to have a baby
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 'Be kind to everyone:' Ellen DeGeneres defends friendship with George W. Bush
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.