TULSA, Okla. - Firefighters and police responded to a well-being check at a Tulsa apartment on Sunday and found the apartment doused in gasoline and a bathtub overflowing.
It happened Sunday morning near 13th and Quincy.
Officials ventilated the unit and no injuries were reported.
It's unclear why gasoline had been poured in the building. Officials said the bathtub may have been turned on to cover up the gas.
Investigators are working with the complex to get surveillance video. At last check, police were working to locate the apartment's resident.
- Woman prevents girl's kidnapping by pretending to be potential victim's mother
- Armed Stoneman Douglas resource officer 'never went in' during Florida shooting
- Hero German shepherd takes bullet for teenager in home invasion
- Green Country Schools respond to various threats
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.