OAKHURST, Okla. - Firefighters had a busy morning in Oakhurst on Wednesday as they fought two house fires just blocks away from each other.
The first fire was called in around 2:30 a.m. at a vacant mobile home near I-44 and 69th West Avenue. By the time firefighters arrived at the home, it was completely destroyed. Debris from the fire started to spread to the neighboring home, but firefighters were able to put that out before it could cause enough damage to force that family out.
Firefighters were then sent to another fire just blocks away near 62nd Street and 63rd West Avenue.
Berryhill firefighters assisted Sapulpa in fighting this house fire at another unoccupied home. Firefighters told FOX23 the flames spread through the attic of the home but the cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Deputies: Pantless man exposes himself at Tulsa County Courthouse
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Trump pleads on TV for wall money; Dems say he stokes 'fear'
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Oklahoma game warden catches poacher via dating app
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.