TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Crews are responding to a person they say was on fire in the street near Cincinnati Place and 46th Street.
- Witnesses say they poured cups of water on the man until the fire was out.
- The man is in the hospital and expected to be ok, according to police.
- FOX23 is on the scene.
- We will continue to update this story with the latest details.
- Florence live updates: Death toll climbs to 17 as rain, floods continue
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Taco Bell employee refuses to serve customer who doesn't speak Spanish
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Father charged after 2-year-old son found naked on couch left in the trash
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Cox Media Group