TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa firefighters were called to a house near Delaware and Tecumseh
- They received a report of a fire at a house in that area
- Tulsa police and hazmat also responded to the scene
Tulsa firefighters switched from saving a house to keeping the flames from spreading during a north Tulsa house fire Friday.
The fire started around 3:30 a.m. at a house near Delaware and Tecumseh; investigators are not sure yet how the flames started.
The massive flames forced firefighters to take a defensive approach, trying to keep other houses from burning.
The home was destroyed. Though people live at the house, they were not home during the fire.
FOX23 News has a reporter at the scene; click HERE to watch FOX23 News This Morning for the latest
- Veterans with PTSD struggle with July 4 fireworks
- Collinsville power knocked out, storms create damage
- Sapulpa man arrested for manslaughter in teen's death
- Six board members resign from Williams Companies
Gun shop raffles off AR-15 to benefit Orlando nightclub shooting victims
-Bonus story: Man with concealed carry shoots gunman at SC nightclub
© 2019 Cox Media Group.