TULSA, Okla. - The Tulsa Fire Department and HAZMAT responded to reports of possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Tulsa, according to Tulsa police dispatchers.
They said five people exhibited possible carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms at a home near Haskell and Denver Wednesday night.
Officials said they responded to the scene, but they did not find any leak or reason to believe carbon monoxide poisoning affected those present at the scene.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- School and Business Closing Alerts
- Tulsa crews prepare for water main breaks
- Fish oil may not be as healthy as you think, new study suggests
- Trending stories and breaking news- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Christie Brinkley reveals Donald Trump tried to pick her up while married to Ivana
© 2018 Cox Media Group.