WASHINGTON COUNTY, Okla. - A large fire threatened multiple buildings near Bartlesville, according to Washington County Emergency Management officials.
The fire reportedly jumped Highway 123 south of Barlesville.
Crews from multiple departments said they are worked to close down traffic in the area, but lanes later reopened.
They said they battled another sizable fire near an area scout camp and Highway 60.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Search for missing boy in Bartlesville
- Breaking news alerts on your mobile device- download the FOX23 News app
- Man suspected in Tulsa shotgun robberies tells his story to FOX23
- 1 killed in Broken Arrow Expressway crash
- Unlicensed day care worker accused of breaking baby's legs
© 2018 Cox Media Group.