OOLOGAH LAKE, Okla. - A fire reportedly destroyed a home at Allen's Point on Oologah Lake Tuesday.
Multiple fire departments responded after the fire started around 5 p.m.
A firefighter reportedly suffered a minor injury from shrapnel.
The two story house is expected to be a total loss.
No one was home when the fire broke out, according to officials at the scene.
Firefighters at the scene said they believe an unattended ditch fire may have started the blaze, but they said they are still investigating.
Neighbors said they heard explosions, and fire officials said those were the result of propane tanks.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Oklahoma City Public Schools to host traveling teachers overnight
- Russell Westbrook "all in" for more school funding in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma students prepare to join teachers for rally at state Capitol
- Teen fatally shot by friend over $40 debt, police say
- Roofer charged after repossessing roof, police say
© 2018 Cox Media Group.