TULSA, Okla. - South Tulsa residents lost power after something caused a fire there, according to Tulsa police.
The fire reportedly happened near 85th and Lewis.
PSO officials said a down line in the area caused trouble.
Police officials said it may have been due to a transformer problem, and PSO said a fuse may have blown.
Customers lost power from 71st to 91st and Delaware to Riverside.
PSO officials said 1,600 people lost power.
They did not say when power will be restored.
FOX23 is working to learn when the power will come back on.
- Prosecutor: Boy, 8, shoots 4-year-old sister, mom leaves, goes back to work
- Oklahoma Education Association moves up deadline for lawmakers to fund teacher pay raises
- New program to give Tulsa's homeless chance to make money beautifying the city
- Canadian police release graphic image of potential Bruce McArthur victim as death toll reaches 7
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories delivered to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.