TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Severe flooding is impacting neighborhoods around Green Country -- especially along the Arkansas River.
- Multiple communities have been forced to leave their homes due to rising floodwaters.
- READ MORE: Emergency officials locate broken barges on Arkansas River near Webbers Falls
- Shelters are available in these communities for those in need. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Text SHELTER to 95920 for assistance finding a place to stay if you have been evacuated from a flooded area.
- The Red Cross has set up an evacuation center for those who might be displaced at Crosstown Church of Christ at 3400 E Admiral.
- Evacuees can go to a shelter at the "Warrior Gym" at Bacone College at 2299 Old Bacone Road.
- Another Red Cross shelter is in Warner at Church on the Word, 1511 Culwell Rd.
- A Red Cross shelter is being set up at the Nowata fairgrounds.
The Red Cross says the nearest shelter for those affected by flooding will be Faith Church located at 171st and Highway 75 in Glenpool.
Red Cross reports there is a shelter in Miami at First Christian Church, 2424 N. Main.
Flooding victims can take shelter in Roland at Roland High School, 300 Ranger Blvd.
- A shelter in Bartlesville is located at Redeemer Lutheran Church, 3700 Woodland Road.
© 2020 Cox Media Group