TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Firefighters are investigating the cause of a fire at a midtown Tulsa home.
- The fire happened at a home near 23rd and Yale around 1:00 a.m. Wednesday.
- No injuries were reported and the family of three will be staying with other family members.
- Neighbors said firefighters were out for about two hours making sure the fire was down.
- The garage and the family's cars in the driveway were destroyed.
- Firefighters salvaged a few personal items for the family.
- Firefighters told FOX23 they are still investigating the cause of the flames.
- Nike ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick sparks boycott
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FDA says Kellogg's Honey Smacks cereal still not safe to eat
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tyler Perry offers ‘Cosby' star Geoffrey Owens work after Trader Joe's job goes viral
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.