OKMULGEE COUNTY, Okla. - The site of a murder in Okmulgee County is no more after officials say the family burned it to the ground.
Officials told FOX23 the family of Kayson and Kloee Toliver -- two teens who were shot and killed at their home on November 6 -- burned the house down in rural Okmulgee County on Thursday. The third sibling survived the shooting. Their mother, Amy Hall, is accused of shooting and killing them and is currently awaiting a preliminary hearing.
"It was a bad memory for the family and we no longer needed that reminder of what happened," the family said in a statement.
Amy Hall's is scheduled for a preliminary hearing March 8.
- Arizona border town demands feds remove razor wire from border wall
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Mom convicted of murder in infant son's diaper rash death
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- TCSO: Woman arrested after receiving fentanyl package from Mexico
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.