TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Officials are warning senior citizens in Tulsa about financial and romantic scams that could be targeting them.
- The Oklahoma Insurance Department and officials from the Attorney General's Office, Securities Commission, and the Oklahoma Banker's Association spoke to a group of seniors Tuesday at the Senior Protection Summit.
- Officials told FOX23 scammers "prey on greed, fear, and emotions," and has seen seniors in Oklahoma fall victim to romance scams.
- Victims of fraud should contact either the Oklahoma Insurance Department or the Attorney General's Office: http://www.oag.ok.gov/consumer-protection-unit1
- Medicare, Social Security face shaky fiscal futures
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Marijuana dispensary, record store combo opens in Owasso's Redbud District
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Looking for treasure: Great American Coin Hunt begins
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.