TULSA, Okla. - An EMSA ambulance was involved in a crash on US-75 near Southwest Boulevard in west Tulsa on Friday night.
An EMSA official told FOX23 the ambulance was running with lights and sirens when an SUV with an attached trailer went around it.
The SUV jack-knifed and caused the ambulance and another vehicle to crash.
No patients were in the ambulance. A second unit was called to transport a vehicle's passenger to the hospital. The medics were not injured.
The SUV driver fled on foot.
- Sam's Club abruptly closes locations across the country
- U.S. issues ‘do not travel' advisory for 5 states in Mexico
- Killer herpes from Florida monkeys could pass to humans, scientists warn
- Arrests of nearly 70 people at party 'incredible waste of resources,' legal analyst says
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.