TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
Tulsa Police Officers responded to an auto-ped collision at Neighborhood Walmart near 31st and Garnett Road.
Officials say a 17-year-old hit an elderly person walking out of the store. The victim entered the walkway of the parking lot and was hit by the front passenger side of the vehicle and knocked to the ground. The car drove over the victim's leg with front passenger side wheel causing her to fall and hit her head on the asphalt.
The elderly woman did not have identification on her at the time of the collision.
Walmart Loss Prevention gave Tulsa police a description of the vehicle. TPD supervisor called traffic units to be on the look out.
Police announced Monday the woman died early that morning.
- Texas police officer fatally shoots woman inside her own home, investigators say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- WATCH: Simone Biles ties medal record with vault win at world gymnastics championships
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Just in time for Halloween: Thousands of male tarantulas looking for mates emerge
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.