TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Owners are renovating the building holding Ehrel's Party Supply
- The building was once Peaches Records and Tapes
- The sidewalks feature handprints and signatures of musicians who visited in the 70s and 80s
- Owners say the handprint sidewalks will return after renovation ends
- Some of the stars featured include Jackson Browne, Hank Williams, Jr., Ronnie Milsap and 38 Special.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Navy fighters spotted UFO-like craft off East Coast in 2015
- Top news and trending stories- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- RV fire causes backup on Muskogee Turnpike near Broken Arrow
- Another serial shotgun robber strikes in Tulsa
- How would teacher walkouts impact school calendars?
© 2018 Cox Media Group.