TULSA, Okla. - The owners of Brandywine Liquor in east Tulsa say they have a huge theft problem.
The co-owners of the store near 41st and 129th East Avenue say people have already stolen from them right in the middle of the day at least ten times within less than a year’s time.
According to the owners, thieves are starting to figure out their security measures, such as an electronic magnet on the door they use to let people in and out.
Tuesday, a young-looking man reportedly stuck his head and arm inside the store and used his foot to keep the door open before he grabbed something and ran.
The owners said they will post all the security video of the thefts on their Facebook page. They’re asking people to take a look and call Crimestoppers anonymously if they are able to identify anyone: 918-596-COPS.
Trending Now on FOX23
- Solar storm on track for Earth after solar flares erupt on sun, NASA warns
- Trending stories and breaking news with FOX23 News on Facebook
- Three face federal charges in connection to Pryor woman's overdose death
- School under fire for rule telling students they can't say 'no' when asked to dance
- Restaurant accused of serving man 17 shots before deadly Interstate crash
© 2018 Cox Media Group.