TULSA, Okla. - A suspect is in custody after a hit-and-run crash in east Tulsa, according to police.
Officers said the driver was going north on Mingo Sunday morning when he hit a car on 31st Street, causing it to spin.
The suspect reportedly stopped to give out insurance information, but they reportedly took off once they saw police officers.
Officers said they found the suspect shortly after.
Police believe the suspect was under the influence, and they took the individual into custody.
- Oklahoma considers chemical castration for sex offenders
- Spice Girls confirm reunion is in the works
- Trump says GOP memo "totally vindicates" him, as it stirs more questions about the Russia
- California woman believed to be missing spotted on 'The Bachelor'
- Sign up for FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.