TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A driver crashed into a home around 11:30 p.m. in a neighborhood near 41st and Memorial
- The car was gone by the time the homeowner got to the damage
- Police believe the driver may have side-swiped another car
- Officers are looking for a car with "significant front-end damage"
An east Tulsa child was sleeping just feet from the room where a car crashed Tuesday night in east Tulsa.
The homeowner said around 11:30 p.m., someone crashed into the living room of his house near 41st and Memorial along east 38th Place.
He was grateful his son was OK, because the child’s bedroom was right next to the scene.
The homeowner told police the car drove off before he had a chance to get to the room.
Officer are searching for a vehicle with “significant front-end damage”. They also believe the driver sideswiped another car in their getaway.
- Meetings, rallies, vigils planned in Tulsa officer-involved shooting
- Deadly North Carolina officer-involved shooting sparks protests
- Allergy season: Round 2
- Driver barely misses child in east Tulsa crash
- Wells Fargo CEO surprised by intensity of Senate panel
Cox Media Group