FOX23 News employees felt intense shaking at the studio just before 5:30 Monday morning.
Several viewers called and posted about the shaking as well.
The rumbles were felt in Broken Arrow, Coweta, Coffeyville, Muskogee and Bartlesville.
The USGS gave a preliminary magnitude of 4.3 shortly after, but they upgraded the rating tp 4.5 later in the morning.
The Oklahoma Corporation Commission ordered reduced activity disposal wells in a nearby county, with "further actions ... possible."
Share where you felt it on the FOX23 News page:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Oklahoma City Public Schools to host traveling teachers overnight
- Russell Westbrook "all in" for more school funding in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma students prepare to join teachers for rally at state Capitol
- Teen fatally shot by friend over $40 debt, police say
- Roofer charged after repossessing roof, police say
Cox Media Group