TULSA, Okla. - The managers of Dwelling Spaces, a downtown Tulsa boutique and gift shop, announced the shop will be closing after 12 years.
A blowout sale will be held on Friday during downtown's First Friday activities.
The store is operated by Shawn Zenthoefer and Mary Beth Babcock, who are both planning to move on to other retails projects.
Babcock owned and operated Dwelling Spaces for 10 years. She is now operating a new shop called Buck Atom's Cosmic Curios.
Zenthoefer took over operations in 2016 when the store moved into The Boxyard retail space. In addition to owning The Goods Bodega in the Archer Building, Zenthoefer plans to open a new store in The Boxyard called Okie Dokie.
“Mary Beth and I are really excited about this new chapter in our story,” Zenthoefer said of the closing. "We’ve joked about co-parenting Dwelling Spaces these last two years and now it’s even more fun to start new."
- School officially back in session in Green Country
- Man's limbs amputated after dog's lick likely caused bacterial infection
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Hand, foot, and mouth disease cases on the rise; kids under 10 most at risk
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Homeowners not allowed to remove roosting bat colonies in attics
© 2019 Cox Media Group.