TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police responded to the scene of a fatal crash in east Tulsa Friday night.
- It happened near 38th and Memorial.
- Officials said the crash involved a semi-truck and a motorcycle.
- Police say the driver of the motorcycle was driving on Memorial when the semi turned left onto the Broken Arrow Expressway and collided with it.
- The driver of the motorcycle, later identified as Blake Alex Cole Haddox, 20, was killed.
- The semi driver was identified as Nicholas Moore of Austin, Texas.
- He was arrested for failing to yield and negligent homicide.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Obama campus assault guidance gets scrapped under Trump
- Walmart testing 'in-fridge' home delivery service for customers who aren't home
- Toddler struck in the face with 105 mph foul ball at Yankee Stadium
- Mounds police will stop posting religious messages on department Facebook page
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
Cox Media Group