TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- One person is dead after a crash early Tuesday morning in west Tulsa.
- Tulsa police say the crash happened around 1:20 a.m. on eastbound Highway 412.
- Police say the driver ran off the road, drove into the median and safety barrels before crashing into the 41st street bridge that runs over 412.
- Paramedics responded to the scene but the driver had died.
- This is a developing story.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group