TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Crews are working to fix a 16-inch water line break keeping water from several homes in midtown Tulsa on Thursday,
- One business and 50 homes are without water during the repairs near 21st and Riverside.
- The break was first reported late Wednesday night and water was turned off around midnight.
- There is no expected restoration time yet.
- Crews don't know the cause of the break but the cold weather could be to blame.
- A handful of breaks around the city happened overnight.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group