- More than 2 dozen districts start school Thursday
- Check out the full back to school calendar HERE
- Many return to big changes due to state budget cuts
Start the morning with FOX23 News This Morning to check out those changes, traffic problems and what to expect from the weather
FOX23 has reporters spread out through Green Country highlighting the changes to expect from the districts.
Before they got out the door, they shared some of the FOX23 team’s favorite subjects. Check out the responses and share YOURS on the FOX23 Facebook page:
Find everything you need to get ready for the new school year with the FOX23 Back to School section.
Thursday, FOX23’s Nina Carter reports from Broken Arrow on the schedule changes and use of bond money. Click HERE to check out more of her report and hear from the district superintendent.
In Muskogee, FOX23’s JJ Burton broke down the changes to bus schedules as a way to make up for the budget shortfall. Take a look at the altered bus routes HERE.
Middle school students in Bartlesville start the school year in a newly renovated, 100-year-old building. FOX23’s Preston Jones reports LIVE from that building with a look at a school bond issue that could help the district feel less of a sting in later state budget issues. Check out the particulars of that bond issue HERE.
- Dozens of Green Country districts return to class
- Brazil pulls 2 of Lochte’s teammates off plane amid robbery probe
- 2 critically hurt in hammer attack, suspect on the run
- Louisiana flooding victims struggle with where to live
- Arkansas, Tulsa police make arrests in 2-state robbery ring
© 2018 Cox Media Group.