TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Downtown Tulsa is in the process of creating a program that forgives parking in entertainment districts.
- People will be allowed to park in a metered spot, go out on the town and if they receive a parking ticket, the city will "forgive" it if a valid receipt from a ride sharing service like Uber, Lyft or a cab is presented.
- Councilor Blake Ewing told FOX23 it will curb drinking and driving, and keep people safe.
- Police looking for a man accused of a home invasion in east Tulsa
- Trump, Putin sit down to begin closely watched summit
- Driver injured after car plunges from 4th floor of parking garage
- Texas fisherman reels in 14-foot hammerhead shark
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.