TULSA, Okla. - First responders are training search and rescue dogs in Green Country.
The 10 dogs are testing for their search and rescue certification near Highway 169 and 56th Street North Saturday.
Seven of the dogs are from Oklahoma, while three others are from Georgia.
Officials said people come in from out of state for the testing, because there are excellent facilities in the area.
The test involves between one and six victims buried in wood and rubble.
Volunteers come help out with the testing.
- Woman prevents girl's kidnapping by pretending to be potential victim's mother
- Armed Stoneman Douglas resource officer 'never went in' during Florida shooting
- Hero German shepherd takes bullet for teenager in home invasion
- Green Country Schools respond to various threats
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.