TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Oklahoma Department of Corrections announced a statewide prison lock down Sunday.
- According to a Facebook post, the prisons are on a lockdown in response to several fights at over half a dozen prisons over the weekend.
- Over a dozen inmates have been transported to hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
- One inmate at Dick Conner Correctional Center died at the prison.
- Inmates identified in the fights are being transferred, according to DOC.
© 2020 Cox Media Group