TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A Tulsa detention officer was arrested Friday at the county jail.
- Sheriff's Office officials said Dominick Angora is accused of giving contraband to inmates.
- He faces charges of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute, possession of a scheduled II drug and conspiracy to commit a felony.
- Angora was hired in November 2016. He was terminated upon arrest.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Donald Trump inauguration: Live updates
- OSBI joins Hominy homicide investigation
- Tracking a warmer Friday and weekend rain chance
- Tulsa dogs showcased for adoption at Trump inauguration event
- Former teacher accused of sexually assaulting child
Cox Media Group