BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Broken Arrow School will be closed April 10, but all juniors are required to be at school to take the SAT test.
Student check-in will be from 7:15 to 7:45 a.m. at Broken Arrow High School.
Because of the teacher walkout for education funding, 12-month district employees will administer the exam. They all have taken College Board training to get ready for test.
Students have known all year about the SAT test. District officials have always said test would go on as scheduled despite the walkout.
Teachers FOX23 spoke with said they are thankful administrators have taking over testing in their absence. They didn’t feel their students should be punished for their walkout.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Oklahoma City Public Schools to host traveling teachers overnight
- Russell Westbrook "all in" for more school funding in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma students prepare to join teachers for rally at state Capitol
- Teen fatally shot by friend over $40 debt, police say
- Roofer charged after repossessing roof, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.