OKFUSKEE COUNTY, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Deputies say Brian Hale disappeared.
- His vehicle was found in Okfuskee County.
- He's believed to be walking to Eufaula.
- Download the FOX23 News app for alerts sent straight to your phone.
Deputies are trying to locate Brian Hale, a 36-year-old white male, 6’2” tall, 135 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Hale was reported missing in McIntosh County.
His vehicle, however, was found at the northern edge of Okfuskee County near the Deep Fork River. Deputies believe Hale entered the woods more than five days ago and is traveling on foot along the Deep Fork River east towards Okmulgee with a goal of walking to Eufaula.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Slain teen suspects identified after Wagoner County shooting
- Man accused of putting Tulsa infant in the hospital tells his story
- Broken Arrow teacher reportedly attacks police officer during arrest
- Skate shop owners open up after south Tulsa shooting
- Drivers accused of crashing into Oklahoma troopers' cars at scene of fatal collision
Hale may also be carrying a military style back pack with gray digital camouflage pattern.
The Okfuskee County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help in locating this missing person who is in poor health and very likely may approach a road or home for assistance.
© 2020 Cox Media Group