TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa County deputies said a man entered the courthouse Monday morning wearing a harness with his genitals exposed.
Court cameras caught Brian Johnson parking a car in front of the plaza and entering the courthouse wearing only a jacket, shoes and the harness.
The footage shows deputies telling him to stop and then arrested him as he continued inside.
FOX23's Sharon Phillips spoke with Johnson at the jailhouse to ask about why did it.
He told FOX23 that he was acting on a dare. He initially only thought he could face a misdemeanor charge and was stunned to learn he would be charged with felony indecent exposure.
Johnson said he regrets his decision and realizes it was a pretty bad idea.
- IRS will pay Tax refunds even if government shutdown continues, official says
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Baby's body found in cooler on side of Georgia road
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Governor grants clemency to Cyntoia Brown, woman serving life sentence for murder
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group