TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- The Osage County Sheriff's Office is investigating a suspicious homicide near Ranchland Road and West 173rd Street.
- Sheriff Eddie Virden says they identified the man as 51-year-old Tracy Thomason. Offiicials say his body was found at his home where he lives alone. Family members discovered the body around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
- The sheriff says he believes robbery is a possible motive in Thomason’s death.
- The medical examiner is expected to provide more details Monday.
- 'Pioneer Woman' Ree Drummond to open ice cream shop
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- North Carolina lawyer Cheslie Kryst named Miss USA 2019
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Measles forces quarantine of Scientology cruise ship in St. Lucia
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.