Authorities are looking for a man after a dangerous chase from Rogers County into Tulsa.
Around 11:30 p.m. Sunday Tulsa police were called to assist Catoosa police chasing a car out of Rogers County.
Tulsa police told FOX23 the chase began when Rogers County deputies tried to stop a car that had a paper tag in the Catoosa area of 193rd East Avenue. Deputies say the driver would not stop and tried to run over Rogers County deputies at a roadblock. Two deputies fired shots at the driver that hit his car multiple times -- but they do not know if the driver was shot.
Tulsa and Catoosa police assisted deputies in the chase that led into Tulsa and ended near Sheridan and Reeding. Police said the man ran away from the car -- which was stolen -- at the end of the car chase.
Police have a K9 officer trying to track the man down. Officers told FOX23 the rainy weather is making it difficult to find him.
- Michelle Obama gets raucous applause at Grammy Awards
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Trump supporters form human chain at U.S.-Mexico border
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Lawmaker introduces bill placing $75 bounty on coyotes
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.