TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The death penalty is being sought against two homicide suspects in Tulsa.
- Michaela Riddle and Gerald Lowe were charged with first degree murder for the death of Courtney Palmer.
The Tulsa County District Attorney's Office filed paperwork Thursday to seek the death penalty against Michaela Riddle and Gerald Lowe.
Riddle and Lowe are two of three accused in the death of Courtney Palmer. They are both charged with first degree murder.
The third individual, Charletha Mack, was charged with accessory to murder.
So far the case has only had a preliminary hearing.
- A Harry Potter version of 'Pokemon Go' is coming to your smartphone
- Garth Brooks wins Entertainer of the Year at 2017 CMA Awards
- Oklahoma revenue bill fails in State House
- Confused Tulsans prompt Left Lane Law clarification
- See more trending stories on FOX23.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.