TULSA, Okla — Quick Facts:
- The Medical Examiner's Office is investigating the death of a 3-month-old baby at a Broken Arrow daycare.
- Police said officers and fire officials were sent to the in-home daycare near S. 209th E. Ave. and E. Vail Street around 10 a.m. Friday.
- Medical professionals attempted to revive the child, but he was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital.
- The death and surrounding circumstances are under investigation. Arrangements were made to have the remaining children picked up.
- Investigators said the death is not suspicious at this time, but they are looking at all aspects.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Oklahoma university removing Bibles, crosses from campus after complaint
- Woman who survived heart transplant dies hours after giving birth to first child
- Officials search for dozens of venomous snakes that escaped van following crash
- Study: Average pool contains 20 gallons of urine
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2020 Cox Media Group