- Tulsa County deputies closed South Peoria Avenue, at the County line due to a deadly crash.
- It happened just after midnight in Mounds, near Highway 75 at the exit.
- Investigators at the scene told FOX23 Okmulgee deputies were chasing suspects when the suspects crashed their vehicle into a power pole.
- The crash snapped the pole in front of a house, causing some property damage.
- A man died at the scene, a woman was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries.
- FOX23 is on the scene, working to learn about power outages in the area.
- This is a developing story so check back for updates.
- LIVE reports from the scene on FOX23 News This Morning starting at 4 a.m.
MOUNDS, Okla. — Trending Now on FOX23.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group