SAPULPA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Crews are investigating a fatal collision and delivery truck fire on Turner Turnpike near Sapulpa Thursday night.
- Officials say the FedEx semi-truck collided with an SUV and left the semi-truck on fire, hanging off the side of the bridge.
- Sapulpa police say the driver of the SUV died in the collision. He was identified as Marshal Douglas of Sand Springs.
- The driver of the semi-truck is expected to be OK.
- One eastbound lane of the Turner Turnpike at Tulsa gate is closed due to the collision.
- Watch the attached videos for reports from the scene.
“Our thoughts are with everyone affected by this terrible event. We are cooperating with authorities as they investigate.” -- FedEx
- Police: Two dead in shooting at south Tulsa gym
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Utah kid advertises 'ICE COLD BEER'
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 'Porch pirate' appears to steal heart transplant recipient's lifesaving medicine
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.