SAPULPA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Crews are investigating a fatal collision and delivery truck fire on Turner Turnpike near Sapulpa Thursday night.
- Officials say the FedEx semi-truck collided with an SUV and left the semi-truck on fire, hanging off the side of the bridge.
- Sapulpa police say the driver of the SUV died in the collision. He was identified as Marshal Douglas of Sand Springs.
- The driver of the semi-truck is expected to be OK.
- One eastbound lane of the Turner Turnpike at Tulsa gate is closed due to the collision.
- Watch the attached videos for reports from the scene.
© 2020 Cox Media Group